ManageMyHealth gives you the ability to have a personal health record online accessible anytime, anywhere. All you need is an internet connection, preferably broadband. ManageMyHealth integrates a wide range of medical devices, secure audio/video management, and medication management into the ManageMyHealth online electronic health records portal to effectively manage your patients’ health and recovery.
Your doctor will discuss with you what information you may find useful and then decide what information to send to your electronic medical record. ManageMyHealth™ is an intuitive and powerful patient portal that brings impressive productivity and cost savings to your clinic. It is integrated into many practice management systems and improves practice work processes.
This allows access to your personal health information from any internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere in the world. The site has many other features such as. health-related news, community forums, and access to wellness initiatives.
Various Portal Services
Your personal online health record may include:
- Appointment notes notes taken by your doctor during your visit to the doctor.
- Lab Results, once your doctor has reviewed your result, it will be sent to ManageMyHealth.
- Prescriptions, drugs prescribed to you long and short term
- Vaccinations, what vaccines have you received?
- Diagnosed allergies.
- Diagnosis, tells you which medical conditions you have been diagnosed with, whether long-term or short-term.
- Remember that all future appointments your doctor has asked you to keep will be presented to you.
If you are using the ManageMyHealth Patient Portal as a provider and have not yet downloaded the app, please go to the Apple App Store or Google Play to download it; Just search for ManageMyHealth. We continue to improve the integration of the ManageMyHealth patient portal with Medtech32.
In most cases, Yes, you can send a non-urgent message to your clinic using ManageMyHealth if they offer the option to send a secure message. If you need URGENT medical attention, dial 111 immediately.