Your doctor’s system can send your health information to ManageMyHealth through a secure connection. Other health-related information may also be stored there that is not stored in your doctor’s system.
Information about any other treatments or medications you are taking. Any internet-enabled device, anywhere in the world, can access your personal health information.
The site has many other features such as health-related news, community forums and access to wellness initiatives. We anticipate that, over time, many more features will become available on ManageMyHealth, providing an indispensable online tool to help you manage your (and your loved ones’) health or wellness care.
Registration Process For First Time Users
It is very important to register on the official website to enjoy login benefits. Below is the registration procedure:
Joining ManageMyHealth is easy. If your health care provider offers ManageMyHealth, they will register you, provide you with an activation code and directions on how to set up your account. An email address is all you need.
- Visit the official registration portal at www.managemyhealth.co.nz.
- Click on the subscription option.
- Your browser will then redirect you to the subscription page.
- You must first enter your currently valid email address.
- Then enter the requested personal data such as first name, last name, gender, and date of birth.
- In the last step, you need to create your login password.
- Then click on the Connect button.
After that, you will receive a confirmation email from the official login portal. Upon receipt, you have successfully registered on the portal.
By following the above registration steps, you can easily register on the official login portal.
Login Procedure For Registered Users
After registering on the portal, registering on the official portal becomes very simple and easy. Follow the steps to register:
- Open your valid browser.
- Log on to the official registration page at www.managemyhealth.co.nz.
- Click on the login button.
- Your browser will redirect you to a new page.
- Please enter your email address as the identification number.
- Then enter your password that you created when registering for the official login.
- The last step is to click on the connect button.
As soon as you register, all the services, advantages and functions of the portal are available to you. If you have any issues during the login process, you can either follow the troubleshooting process or use the other Forgot my password option just below the login button.
A medical center can provide you with an activation code. Provide them with an activation code and instructions on how to sign up for ManageMyHealth if they offer the program and think you will benefit.